Terms and Conditions
- A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking.
- The final balance must be paid six weeks before the start of your holiday. The £100 returnable breakages deposit is also due with this payment.
- All linen (duvet covers, sheets, pillow cases and travel cot sheets) is provided, but please bring your own towels.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday due to non-payment by yourselves on the agreed deadlines.
- If, for any reason, you need to cancel your holiday up to six weeks before your arrival date, you will lose your deposit and £100 returnable breakages deposit, but will not be charged the final payment. If you cancel less than six weeks before the start of your holiday, you will lose your deposit and final payment, but the £100 returnable breakages deposit will be refunded to you.
- Should we need to cancel your booking due to unforeseeable circumstances, you will receive a full refund of the monies paid to date, but no compensation will be paid.
- Please note that Le Vieux Café has a no smoking policy.
- At the end of your holiday, please leave the cottage as you found it. Any extra cleaning will be charged at €20 per hour and deducted from your deposit, which will be refunded in full if there are no breakages or cleaning required.